Dr. Kteily has over 18 years experience in her field. She holds a PhD from Texas Womans University specializing in Family Studies; a MA in Counseling from Dallas Baptist University, and her undergraduate degree in Psychology from Texas Women’s University. She has held her Licensed Professional Counselor status since 2001 and her Supervisory status since 2004. She is a member of the Texas Council on Family Violence, the Texas Association Against Sexual Assault, the Coppell Chamber of Commerce and the Coppell Women’s Club.
Dr. Kteily also spent a decade in the corporate mental health industry and is very familiar with business etiquette. She feels this has shaped her direct “get down to business” style and helps her solve problems quickly and efficiently.
Most recently, Dr. Kteily has become a passionate parenting authority. She excels in helping parents see the world through their child’s eyes while shaping their responses to be the most effective, firm, and loving possible. Dr. Kteily believes in the strength of the family unit, in all forms.
- PhD specializing in Family Systems
- LPC-S license with over 15 years experience
- Passionate about creating healthy dynamic families
- Enjoys working with all ages, specializing in teens
- Effective parenting strategies to assist in creating a therapeutic atmosphere at home
- Quick to address all dynamics in the family system, offering support to all members